This blog is intended to keep all of our family and friends up to date with the adventures (or misadventures) of our family of four!

Friday, March 17, 2006

St Patrick's Day


Mema and Pop joined Sean and Paige this morning for breakfast at school. I know that the kids had a wonderful time. We took sausage casserole, mini muffins, fruit and donut holes to school. Needless to say, I had my hands full trying to carry all of the food and get two kids across the road. The only thing that could have made Grandparents day any better would have been for Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Chuck to have been there too.

Mema and I had a good time shopping today. We found some summer clothes for the kids and I found 2 dresses on clearance. I love a bargain. Both dresses together were $32 after taxes.

We are looking forward to Jeanette and the kids coming down tomorrow. Kellie is going to have her picture made in Grandaddy Bill's Christening gown. Then hopefully we will have the girls' picture mad together.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure did have a good time at school, tell the kids that I love them and cannot wait until next year

Pop

8:25 PM

 
Blogger Jeanette said...

We had a great time playing with Sean and Paige on Saturday. I think the pictures of Kellie and Paige are going to turn out great. I can't wait to get the proofs.

9:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home