This blog is intended to keep all of our family and friends up to date with the adventures (or misadventures) of our family of four!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Feeling yucky

Paige and I have been under the weather this week. I took Paige to the Dr on Tuesday for a sinus infection. Chris and I have to take turns holding her down to get her to take her antibiotics. I went to the Dr on Thursday morning. Apparently, I was dehydrated. The Dr said that my heart rate was 131 so they gave me an IV at the office which brought my heart rate back down to 80. I also got a shot of antibiotics in my booty(which hurt)! I was sent home after making the promise that I would drink lots of fluid (drank a whole 64 oz bottle of orange gatorade - yuck!). I went back to the Dr this morning because my throat was hurting worse. My heart rate was back up over 100 but I talked the Dr out of giving me another IV. That was not any fun. Anyway, I am beginning to feel better now that the antibiotics have kicked in.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you continue to feel better. Guess we will have to clorox all of you and the house to get rid of the grems.

Mama

10:42 AM

 
Blogger Jeanette said...

Hope you and Paige are well by now. I guess you'd better start taking a water bottle to work with you to keep hydrated. Those IVs are nasty, not to mention the shots in the booty.

8:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home